1. Evoking Mindfulness. There's a strong connection between happiness and mindfulness. Journaling brings you into that state of mindfulness; past frustrations and future anxieties lose their edge in the present moment.
2. Achieving Goals. Journaling often includes your dreams and ambitions. Journal your way through to thoughts becoming things.
3. Emotional Intelligence. Emotional Intelligence is the ability to perceive and manage your emotions, and that of others. Journaling is an outlet for processing emotions and increases self-awareness.
4. Strengthen Your Self-Discipline. Setting time aside to write, whether morning or evening, is an act of discipline. And discipline begets discipline.
5. Improve Communication Skills. Writing has critical connections to speaking. Journaling is a form of written communication.
6. Healing. Expressive writing is a route to healing -- emotionally, physically, and psychologically.
7. Self-Confidence. Journaling about a positive experience allows your brain to relive it. And reaffirms your abilities when the ugly head of self-doubt appears. The release of endorphins and dopamine will boost your self-esteem and mood.
Shop the @werkablespace collection and get 15% off your order when you sign up for the mailing list.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Courtney Kerr, Create & Cultivate, fashion planner, Girl Boss Planner, Girl Boss Rally, Janelle Langford, Marianna Hewitt, Planoly, Summer Fridays, Werkable Space